You may be looking into counselling because you are feeling upset and stuck with your situation and are looking for some solutions and support. Or you may be struggling to make an important life decision and want a way to figure things out.
Other reasons might be:
- You have been feeling frustrated and angry lately and it’s affecting the people closest to you
- You are overwhelmed and exhausted by the all demands and challenges you are trying to juggle in your life
- You are feeling sad
- You find you are constantly second-guessing and doubting yourself and want to feel stronger and more confident
- You are in a relationship that is hurtful to you but you don’t know what you can do about it
- You are worried about your kids but can’t seem to get them to open up to you
- You have been using alcohol or other drugs to help you get through a tough time, but now it’s hard to stop
- You are overwhelmed with grief after losing someone important to you
- You want a more peaceful and satisfying family life but don’t know how to get it
Whatever the reason, I am committed to helping you find the solutions that are right for you. We will work together to discover how to use your own resources, strengths and knowledge to overcome the problems in your life
Contact me Let’s get started!